I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge 4- Pie Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Challenge 4- Pie Time Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 4- Pie Time   Challenge 4- Pie Time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Hello. Welcome to Amarillo Town, which will be the location of your fourth team challenge, first one with your new team. Today's challenge is titled Pie Time. Each player will have five attempts to eat as many pies as they can. You will have 10 seconds to eat a pie. At the end of the challenge, we will add up everyone's score and this will be your team score. The team with the highest amount of pies eaten will win this challenge.

You will need to roll either the Pie One, Pie Two, or/and Pie Three dice a total of five teams. You may do this in any combination, meaning you do not have to roll the same pie dice five times. Please do all your rolls under the same post/at the same time.

Pie One Dice- You have a 90% chance of eating ONE pie.
Pie Two Dice- You have a 66% chance of eating TWO pies.
Pie Three Dice- You have a 33% chance of eating THREE pies.

The challenge is scheduled to end tonight at 8 PM, unless a lot of people did not compete, then I will extend the challenge.

Teams, who are your captains for today's challenge?

Last edited by Host on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4- Pie Time   Challenge 4- Pie Time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm

I am the gold team captain for this challenge.
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4- Pie Time   Challenge 4- Pie Time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:27 pm

danny is our captain
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4- Pie Time   Challenge 4- Pie Time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Pie Time is over. The winners of today's challenge are the Gold Team with 49 points, to 33 points of the Green Team. That makes James paymaster, and he will be able to send one person home from the Green Team. Let's go back.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4- Pie Time   Challenge 4- Pie Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge 4- Pie Time
Page 1 of 1