I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge 9- Rope Climber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Challenge 9- Rope Climber Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 9- Rope Climber   Challenge 9- Rope Climber Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello, Money-Lovers and welcome back to Entraperado Docks, for your ninth challenge. We are down to nine people! This challenge is called "Rope Climber" and it is really simple. All of you will start on the bottom of one of the ropes suspended above the water. You have to climb from the bottom of the rope all the way to the top, which is 100 feet total. If you let go of your rope and fall into the river you are out of the challenge. The first person to the top wins! The person who has climbed the least amount of rope by the time someone wins will be dead-last loser and his/her check will automatically be placed into the strong box.

For the challenge, you must roll the "Rope Climb Dice". You must wait an hour before rolling each time.

There are 10 faces to the dice.

1 Five Feet
2 Ten Feet
3 Fifteen Feet
2 Twenty Feet
1 Twenty-Five Feet
1 Fall

Challenge will start at in 15 minutes!

Penalties will be a DQ meaning you are out of the challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Host
Admin
Host

Challenge 9- Rope Climber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 9- Rope Climber   Challenge 9- Rope Climber Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Congrats to Carly. She has won again, that's two in a row. Carly you are paymaster. P-Weezy, you are dead-last loser, so your check is automatically up for elimination. Let's go back and do the vault!
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net

Challenge 9- Rope Climber
Page 1 of 1