Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Morons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tina

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 12:39 am

I would just like to know that most of the people left in the game are complete morons lol. It's so obvious that Black, Danny, and Brooke have an alliance and there even open about it, and yet no one is doing anything to even try to get rid of them. If your in the alliance with them 3 sucks for you because once everyone else is gone, then you'll be the first in the alliance to go home. If Carly was smart she'd void Black, just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black

avatar

Posts : 400
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 1:08 am

I think we have ALL established that us 3 are in an alliance and we have ALL established that at the end of the day, it's going to be every man for himself, all alliances will be broken but not friendships!

One more thing, don't call people morons, you have no idea what's going on in the game, while these 'morons' you call have way more knowledge than you. K thanks, bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 am

Tina, get your stupid voided ass out of here.

People who are out of the game shouldn't be allowed to post or join the chat room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 1:35 pm

"she doesnt have to leave. and how is she stupid? shes smart for brining the point that your alliance is going to screw everyone else over. just because she got eliminated early doesnt mean shes stupid. you two are really stupid for thinking that. and dont you two have anythign better to do then come on this website 24-7. go outside and play a sport or something. your brains are rotting away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsey

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Black wrote:
all alliances will be broken but not friendships!

"wow that has to be one of the gayest things ive heard in my entire life lmao"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Blitz wrote:
"she doesnt have to leave. and how is she stupid? shes smart for brining the point that your alliance is going to screw everyone else over. just because she got eliminated early doesnt mean shes stupid. you two are really stupid for thinking that. and dont you two have anythign better to do then come on this website 24-7. go outside and play a sport or something. your brains are rotting away."

I don't think anyone playing this game has the right to tell someone to "go outside and play a sport", we're all in the same situation, if you don't know anything about a person you shouldn't say anything, some of us have jobs and families that we attend to, so just mind your own business.
I think Tina is stupid because she didn't know how to play the game, she threatened the paymaster and got her ass voided, then she comes here acting almighty pointing out something that everyone already knows just out of spite because she's a sore loser, that's what makes her stupid, you shouldn't go around trying to defend someone when you don't even know the facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black

avatar

Posts : 400
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Blitz wrote:
". and how is she stupid? shes smart for brining the point that your alliance....."

She just called you a moron. If you feel that way about this site, then why do YOU come one? Quit and do us a favor then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moons

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Danny wrote:
Blitz wrote:
"she doesnt have to leave. and how is she stupid? shes smart for brining the point that your alliance is going to screw everyone else over. just because she got eliminated early doesnt mean shes stupid. you two are really stupid for thinking that. and dont you two have anythign better to do then come on this website 24-7. go outside and play a sport or something. your brains are rotting away."

I don't think anyone playing this game has the right to tell someone to "go outside and play a sport", we're all in the same situation, if you don't know anything about a person you shouldn't say anything, some of us have jobs and families that we attend to, so just mind your own business.
I think Tina is stupid because she didn't know how to play the game, she threatened the paymaster and got her ass voided, then she comes here acting almighty pointing out something that everyone already knows just out of spite because she's a sore loser, that's what makes her stupid, you shouldn't go around trying to defend someone when you don't even know the facts.

"you just said if you dont know them you shouldnt say anything about them yet you keep calling tina stupid? that makes a lot of sense..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black

avatar

Posts : 400
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Chelsey wrote:
Black wrote:
all alliances will be broken but not friendships!

"wow that has to be one of the gayest things ive heard in my entire life lmao"

That was pretty gay..but not something to laugh my ass of. Hah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carly

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 5:15 pm

"People seriously stop the fighting it's pointless your not the paymaster. And your just being mean to eachother which sucks. And to Tina thanx for the advice but you didn't have to do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Morons   Fri May 08, 2009 7:18 pm

@ Moons: I just stated i list of reasons why i think Tina is stupid, i don't think i need to say anything else.

And i agree with Carly, there's no point on us fighting because of what some "ghosts" on the site have to say.

I'm sorry for all the unnecesary drama, let's just keep playing the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Morons   

Back to top Go down
 
Morons
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Love Money :: I Love Money :: Other-
Jump to: