I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vault Twelve

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Welcome to another Vault. James won the challenge, so he is Paymaster. Brooke, you are our Dead-Last Loser, so your check is automatically going to be in the strong box. The five of you must now decide which two other checks are also going to be placed in the strong box. You have till tomorrow at 4 PM to decide/vote (16 hours about). If you can't decide or come to a stalemate, James will come in and pick two other checks himself. Good Luck!

Vault Twelve Brookecheck
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Chelsey

Chelsey

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:58 pm

"i guess ill start the vault. im voting black in because its getting down to the line and hes strong. i dont think hes the strongest competitior because people could make last minute alliances and change up the game, but as an individual, i think hes the strongest one here."

Black- X
Blitz-
Chelsey-
Scoddy-
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:07 pm

"I vote Black and Chelsey in!"

Black- XX
Blitz-
Chelsey-X
Scoddy-
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:17 pm

im gonna vote in black and chelsey, sry chelsey but if i dont vote for u u will only have 1 vote and then black mite vote me or blitz in to stalemate it

Black- XXX
Blitz-
Chelsey-XX
Scoddy-
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Why would I vote for you when I told you I would not.

Black- XXX
Blitz-X
Chelsey-XX
Scoddy-

I voted for Blitz, hoping you would vote for me and Blitz. That would put me and him in. Not me and Chelsey.
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:20 pm

well the favor u owe me wasnt to not vote for me, if u dont wanna vote for me dats ur choice but u still owe me one
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:20 pm

I'm not saying that's my favor, I know I said I wouldn't vote for you this vault. I'm not and I don't feel like voting for you for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Okay it is clear. Chelsey and Black, your checks are also in the strong box. I will call James in now.

Vault Twelve Chelseycheck

Vault Twelve Blackcheck
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Vault Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault Twelve   Vault Twelve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vault Twelve
Page 1 of 1