I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Living Room- Intro Meeting

Go down 
+14
Moons
James
Scoddy
Chelsey
Nana! / Toxic!
AbbeyAlexa13
ShaqFan7
terriordx32
angel123
BrookeBaby
Black
Carly
Blitz
Host
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Once you are done settling please come down. Every two-three days, one person will be sent home. There will be challenge, then a vault, then a power outing, then elimination every elimination. You will be divided into two teams, Green team (money) and Gold team (gold). I will explain how teams will work later. Also, there is a TV Screen in the Living Room, where messages will play, that will give you updates and hints on your next challenge. Also, there is a confessional room that is completely private for everyone. (There not really private so don't say anything you don't want others to see.)

You will each be given a check of $250,000.00 without my signature. I will only sign one check, and that will the be winners, at the very end of the show. One by one, you will come up and receive your checks. While giving you your checks, please tell us what you wished to be called throughout the competition, where your from, any background information (hobbies, activities, etc) ,and what you will do if you win the money.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:06 pm

"hey wuts up everybody. i wanna be called Blitz in the competition because theirs a funny backstory to it when i was playing football once. i'm from the u.s. of a. i love playing sports and hanging out with friends. im very out-going, laid back, cool dude. if i won, i would use the money and start up my own business. i dont know what the business is about yet, probably sports apparell or something, i dont know. can i get my check now?"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:21 pm

" Hi all, I'm Carlson Hint, but I'd like to be called Carly. I'm from Houston, Texas. I love dancing, singing, drawing, and of course I love fashion! With the money I win I'll put half towards opening my own clothes line and the other half will be donated to help the homeless." Carly smiles and then walks over to get her check.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm

My name is Tim from Connecticut..mostly New York. Haha! I like to hang out with all my friends, love to work out, I'm into my school work so I'm a nerd, I am 17 and I would love to be called just BLACK....If I won, I want to save up the money for college haha and maybe start out small with my own place and just enjoy the rest with vacations, etc.
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Okay. Blitz, Carly, and Black you may take your checks.

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Blitzcheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Carlycheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Blackcheck
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:49 pm

"My name is Brooke. I take these games really seroiusly lol. I'm single, calm down girls im straight. I'm 16 years old in the eleventh grade. If I won, I'd use the money to buy a car, and a house, and all those little things to pamper myself."
Back to top Go down
angel123

angel123

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:52 pm

"hey whats up people" rico said "im rico, you can call me rico. i like computers anything mechanical and chicks, if i won the money i would by some sweet cars and mortercycles, the rest i would use to buy myself and my family a nice house."
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 pm

hey my name is pweezy im from delaware, im here for the competiton and of course the money, If i win im going to use my earnings and move to la to pursue my dream of acting
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Brooke, Rico, and P. Weezy can take thier checks.

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Brookecheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting RicoCheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Pweezycheck
Back to top Go down
ShaqFan7

ShaqFan7

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:09 pm

call me shaq fan. im from the hood in brooklyn. i play ball, street ball. i will use the money to open credit union bank in da hood and build my crib.
Back to top Go down
AbbeyAlexa13

AbbeyAlexa13

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Hai I'm Alexa Kaine but just call me Abbey plz. I'm 17 and I like to do all kinds of art and perform with my band. Hang out with friends go partying, go swimming, I'm like a REALLy fast runner though I have heart conditions. If I won, I would help my poor family to get rich, I would make my band famous and even start a clothing line! How cool would that be!? I think I would call it Sorrowz...Any hoo, I'm like Girlie-Emo(A.K.A. Punk)

-Abbey clown
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
Nana! / Toxic!

Nana! / Toxic!

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 pm

"Hi I'm Nana, you can call me Toxic, which ever is easier to remember. I'm 17 and I like to skateboard, draw, dance, and I really seem to like screamo music (dont ask why, i just do). I really don't like to be much like a girl but not like a dude, im not gay just incase that wuz what you were thinking. I have athsma but if it gets in the way I decide to forget it and continue. If I won this, I would do all the important stuff first such as school and stuff, then use the rest for whenever its needed.
Back to top Go down
http://avengersisland.forumotion.net
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 pm

"hey my name is chelsey. im from new york city. im 16 and im a junior in high school. i love to dance. im on my schools dance team. i like to hang out with my friends, listening to music, talking on the phone, aim, w/e lol just as long as i can talk. im cool, outgoing, friendly and i love having a good time. if i won, id save up some money for college, id probably donate some to some kids charity or some animal shelter. id use a little on material things but id save most of it for when i need it most."
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Shaq Fan, Abbey, Nana/Toxic, and Chelsey can come collect thier checks.

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Shaqfancheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Abbeycheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Nanacheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Chelseycheck
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 pm

"Im scoddy im from detroit michigan more specific macomb plz dont stalk me....i love to play basketball and i love money, money is good, money means the world to me. If i end up winning i would buy the miami heat basketball team and then whatevers left i would save until i needed it for something important...like candy. Can i get my check now???"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:02 pm

"Hey.. My name is James and I am about to graduate from high school. I'm from Flagstaff, Arizona and typically am a shy yet very smart person. I love shooting my bow, playing soccer, and I recently carried my school's team to a win at a recent scholastic challenge. If I won, I'd use the money to help me get through college and use the rest to benefit my family."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 pm

"my nickname is moons so call me that. im 17. im from north dakota. im gothic/punk but not emo. my fav color is black. i love rock! if i win, id donate some money to find the cure for cancer, and also to other charities like purple heart, red cross, make a wish foundation, etc. id also keep some for myself, maybe buy my parents a bigger house, help pay for siblings college"
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Scoddy, James, and Moons can come get their checks.

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Scoddycheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Jamescheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Moonscheck
Back to top Go down
starmannx2000

starmannx2000

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:10 pm

ay my name is evan but i wud like ppl 2 call me spykes im from ohio my hobbies r skateboardin rollerbladin hockey snowboardin all dat good stuff. if i win imma 1st start off by payin sum1 2 build a skatepark in my bakyrd so i can skateboard wheneva da rest of da money i would prolly use 2 trvel round the world and go evrywere i can
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:16 pm

"Hi my name is Tina. I love to shop and try on clothes. I also love make-up and partying. If I win, I'm going to open my own line of clothes and open my own mall! And by myself a mansion with an indoor pool!"
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Spykes and Tina can get thier checks.

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Evancheck-1

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Tinacheck-1
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Danny, Jessica, Josh, and MJ you guys may all come up and receive your checks.

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Dannycheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Jessicacheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Joshcheck

The Living Room- Intro Meeting Mjcheck
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 pm

MJ: Thank you! As you all know, my name is MJ, I go to the University of Calgary to start my main courses and I am a smart, shy, and nice person who likes drawing, hanging out, music- you know the good stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 pm

"Hi Guys!!

I'm Danny, i'm from Tijuana Mexico and i'm 21 years old.

I live alone and have 3 dogs hehe, not much to say.

I'm a teacher and i am a local recording artist Smile

I'm bisexual Razz, i'm very friendly and trustworthy.

Hope to make some great friends here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room- Intro Meeting   The Living Room- Intro Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Living Room- Intro Meeting
Page 1 of 1