I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James' Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

James' Confessional Empty
PostSubject: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

James' Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 pm

"Well, our teams were picked today. And I was honestly very glad I was just picked! To make it even better, I REALLY like my team!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:17 pm

"I've been finding car tire after car tire for this challenge!! Let's hope my luck turns around so I (or someone else) can finish the gold teams first car!!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 pm

"I finished my section of the race pretty quick.. Now let's hope Scoddy and Carly do the same!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:24 pm

"All I have to say is goodbye abbey! I'm sorry you had to leave, but now the game is going to be SOOO different without you and your 'crazy-fun' imagination.."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 am

"I decided just to let Brooke come in and choose who should be in the box. All these tensions going around just make this decision harder and harder, so I think this may be the easiest way to end it.."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 pm

"I made it to individuals so now I just gotta take it week by week and see how far I can get! At least now i'll get to be in the jury if i'm eliminated. Oh and Moons, I respect you for spilling everything, but you probably should've waited until the person you were hurting WASN'T paymaster."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:51 pm

"Wow.. this elimination is pretty intense... Carly has a tough decision on her hands... Every person in the vault has done things that are worthy of saving... I have no idea whose going to leave.."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm

"Well.. I did pretty bad in that challenge! I only climbed about 15 feet before falling! All I guess I can do now is hope that someone else does worse so I have a chance of not being the Dead Last Loser!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:15 pm

"GAHHHH!! I did terrible in the challenge!! I've never been good at stuff requiring deep breathing..."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:39 pm

"I am really sucking up these challenges!! I've got to start doing something different I guess! Geez.."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:38 pm

"Gosh.. That voting stuff was just enough to kinda tick me off! Especially when some people decide to come in last minute and change things.. Oh well, there's nothing I can do.. There's like only one more week of voting left.. And I guess it's not my thing to worry about.."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

"I'm pretty exciting i'm the paymaster! It'll kill me having to send someone home, but it guarantees i'll be in the top 5! It's been awhile since I was paymaster last, too..."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Withdrawal from the game... ]:   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm

"To everyone who hasn't heard, I'm going to withdraw from the game. It really killed me while making this decision, but things have recently come up that are more important to me at this moment. In case anyone is wondering, my mom informed me that my g-grandma hasn't been doing well, so they're leaving to go and see her for most likely a week. If I go and see her, I won't have any accessible internet. I'd like to say i'm sorry to everyone for this... I'd also like to say something about each person:

Chelsey, you seem like a great person. You had my back, and I had yours. Plus, you were a really strong competitor.

Scoddy, you also seemed like another great person. Even though your mouth went wild at times, I'm sure you knew what you were doing.

Brooke, you are a very tricky person. I think you came into this game and made some choices that you needed too, and even though some didn't like these choices, it got you into the top 5.

Black, even though you also let your mouth (fingers?) run wild at times, I still think you are a great person and can be somewhat trustworth.. Despite what everyone says..

Blitz, I really never talked to you, so there's nothing good or bad I can say about you..

All 5 of you have some reason why each one of you should win!

With that I say goodbye, and Host, if it's possible, I'd like to be able to return for the reunion or possibly even be on whatever type of jury we might have..

It's been fun and may the best competitor win!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:37 pm

I just wanted to say, congratulations to Chelsey, Scoddy, and Blitz for making the final 3 and playing a great game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Confessional   James' Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Confessional
Page 1 of 1