I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moons' Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Moons' Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Moons' Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 pm

"finally were progressing in the show! im on the green team, cant say much since i dont know a lot of people as of now. i just hope we dont lose a lot"
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm

"we win so im really happy. i didnt get a chance to compete but that could be good. my team doesnt know if im good or bad, and i might have not done so good in a boxing ring against one of the other players."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 pm

"so its time to announce which 3 people the gold team decided to put into the box. the first one is mj. kinda obvious she would be in there. the next one was josh. that was simple too since he was last picked on his tema. the third person is abbey and she hasnt been around for two or three days, so that one made sense. i was hoping someone strong like rico would be in, since he did screw up the challenge for team gold but whatever, were just going to have to settle for a weaker player going home this time"
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 pm

"so this garage were in is so big and crowded with car parts that we cant find the steering wheel anywhere. i feel like im the only one looking for my group..slackers. im going to feel so bad if we lose after putting so much effort into the challenge"
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 pm

"the gold team chooses to put josh and rico and tina into the strong box. i get to pick one of them to be eliminated and right now i have no idea on who its going to be. i dont even know them well enough, none of them are my friends or anything that would make me want to keep one over another. hopefully this power outing will give me a better understanding of them."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm

"being captain is fun and all but its hard to pick who i should send home. i thought the power outing would help, but it really didnt do anything. the only person who said something was tina. now my team is arguing about who should stay and who shouldnt. cant wait till elimination..."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 pm

"so my entire team is split between josh, tina, and rico. some say josh since he is so weak. some say rico since hes the strongest in the box. and others say tina since she since proved herself to be quite strong also. im going to stick with my first thought and send home the person that i wanted to as soon as the three checks were revealed and i know not everyone will agree to it or be happy but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:28 pm

"as soon as the vault starts and people began voting, its obvious whose friends with who. im one of the few people on my team that dont have a side, so everyone is trying to get me to help them vote someone else in. im not stupid or anything. i voted based on performance from the last challenge. carly, shaqfan, and weezy all missed thier deadline. id rather have gotten a fall then get a time, and not show up for it. atleast with a fall it was luck you fell."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm

"the team decides its best if i sit out and i guess i agree with that. if we lose and im in the box for sitting out, then i know somethings up. hopefully we dont lose though."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:30 pm

"i had to do everythign in the vault. black was trying to get me eliminated and he screwed me over. my last hope is for brooke to see what a snake black is and how he twisted everyting in the vault."
Back to top Go down
Moons

Moons

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 pm

"im upset im out of the competition. i was told that if i threw the challenge i would be safe and if i didnt, i would be going home next. i really didnt have a choice. if i could somehow magically go back in time then i would have definitly now thrown the challenge. atleast i would have been safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moons' Confessional   Moons' Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moons' Confessional
Page 1 of 1