I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P. Weezy's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

P. Weezy's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

P. Weezy's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Im glad to be here everybody seems nice..give it a couple of days and their true colors will come out...i will admit, i am rambonxious, but im going to stay off the radar for awhile until i need to stir up things. lol

but as for the first challenge

Well blitz was the first to win the challenge...hopefully i am the second at first me and rico worked together. i started off with 2 then 5 then 2 then 1 then 2 then 3 and finally 5 which = $20. but before i got the amount me and rico made a plan to give the other player money in exchange for guaranting them a spot on a team. It didnt say in the rules that we couldnt share money, plus even if we cant i have 20 dollars for myself anyway...so it looks like me and blitz are captains.
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Well i hold the power hahaha lol

its going to be interesting who shows up and who i pick i have a mindset of ppl that i want but you never know what will happen...i definately want some cute girls on my team for eye candy
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Im showing my team that i am a strong competitor, i was 1/2 of the winners of the captain challenge, and now i just knocked out james...im not the one to mess with and im guaranteed another day in this house
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 pm

yesterday i called out 2 of my team members, and it felt good. i dont fully trust them but we have to work together as a team and i know that bitch abbey has been talking shit about me...When the other team loses i sure hope she goes in the box
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:01 am

i cant confidently say that were going to win all of the team challenges...but when it comes to the singles...thats when the real competition comes out, and i dont give a damn about drama...it keeps things interesting, some ppl need to know when to seperate it from the challenge...im just wondering who on the gold team will go home
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:19 am

i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF when i saw that tina was in the box...like i told her she was going to be...but to my surprise josh was voided, hes a nobody to me anyways...i know im a strong competitor but i was surprised when my team voted me captain again...i was kinda shocked, but i have what it takes and i cant wait to see the next challenge adn lead my team to victory.
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Well all well ends well. i would like to say that first...i was surprised that i got my check i swore i was going home...people are intimidated by me and i see, im a threat, im a force to be reckon with lol...but besides being cocky i was a good competitor, but i have learned a lesson about something, dont be to quick to trust people. I know for a fact that im not getting picked on anybody's team...i was one of the Top 3 strongest people...but due to my personality ive became the BUDDHA of this game..and if i do get picked i will be surprised but i know i wont so this is farewell...but i will do another confessional once i get officialy booted out
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:17 pm

WOW what a shocker...i was picked first...i seriously thought i was going to be out, becuz of my strong personality...im just ready to see who else is on my team...i got my new look, might have a new attitude and im going to win this game for sure..
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 pm

the gold team is stupid, they really must want us to win, because if they was smart they would have took out our active players like danny or abbey? idky they would pick rico hes inactive, but that just gives my team a good chance at winning cuz we wont have any dead weight.
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 pm

WELL WELL WELL...its been awhile since ive been on here so let me go back...

*Im glad that abby is gone..dont like her
*definately glad tina dumb ass is outta here
*moons was eh..didnt have a beef with her
*was sad that rico is gone...hes my friend and if his ass was active he would prolly would have still been in the game.

now the game is going to get crazy now that it is singles, personally im glad, that we i wotn have to depend on inactive to win the challenge. I know there is going to be even more alliances forming...so im going to just do my best because this game is now about getting off the strongest people...and i just happen to be one of them.

im just now waiting for the first challenge to begin
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm

this game was fun in the beggining, i was the most hated...and i actually had a reason to come on here, but this game has been going on for like 2 months now this game should have been ended a long while ago. Im GLAD i got eliminated...cuz checkiing this site slipping my mind, when i did come on nobody was on and their was no challenge..so it is what it is..had this game been more fast pace and like the vh1 message board games i would have been more active and actually cared...but now its summer and ima have a good ass time...this game got lame after the 5 elimination, im not a quitter so i dragged myself along...who do i think might win? hmmm...i think danny or black? brooke is my home girl and i wish the best for her but i dont think she will win it. i think either carly, scoddy, or brooke will be one of the next to go. The only reason i didnt like danny and black was because i got a weird vibe from them...i actually did want them on my alliance in the beginning until rico said something to me, but i have no regrets.Im trying to think was there anything else i wanted to say before i bounced off of here? hmmm....well there isnt The game was fun, when i actually played it and who ever wins i wish them much success lmfao

-!P.Weezy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P. Weezy's Confessional   P. Weezy's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P. Weezy's Confessional
Page 1 of 1