I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scoddy's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Scoddy's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Scoddy's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 pm

"teams were picked today and id say dat my team is pretty strong, the green team is going down!!!"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:56 pm

"black knocked me out during the challnege so he better watch his bak now"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm

"were getting our butts kicked in the challnege...again"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 pm

"being paymaster was good, i got to hear everyones side of the story, wut they had to offer, and i even gave p weezy some 1 on 1 time wit me because i was a little confused wit him, so the power outing was A HUGE SUCESS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 pm

"i ended up voiding shaqfans check because i had my team vote and the ones dat voted wanted me to void shaqfans check, p weezy got a lucky break"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm

"i picked black first on my team because hes the strongest (most active) player in the game rite now but i dont tink i can trust him but i will trust him for now"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:33 pm

"ricos gone now too and i was a little shocked, i thot danny would have been voided for sure since hes one of the strongest players still here but i dont tink rico cared dat much for this game so he ended up being voided"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:13 am

"so ya im in the box and even though i kinda volunteered to be in the box i dont want to go home, its all in dannys hands"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:52 pm

"im happy dat danny kept me here and i still have a chance to win dis game"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:29 pm

"well im the dead last loser so im automatically in the box now, thanks again carly..." lol
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:20 pm

"yay finally the dirty alliance is gonna have to bakstab each other!!!"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:09 pm

"finally someone from the dirty alliance will get void, ive been waiting for this for a long time now i just wished chelsey could void all 3 of them"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm

"dis must be my lucky week, first the dirty alliance basically collapsed and danny got void and now im paymaster, the good ting is that idc who ends up in the box because i dont owe anyone anyting and im willing to void anyone at this point of the game"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:11 pm

"it feels great watching black and brooke turn on each other in the power outing"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:51 pm

"well hopefully the host comes on soon so i can do elimination which was suppose to be yesterday but my internet stopped working and it wouldnt let me load and it was a big headache but its good now, atleast i got more time to decide who would get eliminated"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:33 am

"i kinda feel bad for voiding carly but at the same time it was really hard for me to trust her, when i thot we were friends i told her to void brooke and she voided my closest alliance member evan and then she told me herslef dat shed vote black in the box but then she took off the vote, it was really hard trying to guess which side carly was on atleast wit black i kno wut im getting" (she only pms me when i get paymaster lol)
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:59 pm

"im the only 1 safe tonite and it feels so good lol"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 am

"well black and brooke were both eliminated and now im in the final 3, it goes to show u dat when u play the game dirty (black) u never win"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scoddy's Confessional   Scoddy's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scoddy's Confessional
Page 1 of 1