I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course   Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Welcome to the 13th challenge, "Obstacle Course". For this challenge, you will be competing against each other in an obstacle course. The first one done is the winner. The last one done is Dead Last Loser. For the course there are 5 stations you must complete. You must...

1. Jog Half a Mile.
2. Ride a Bike for One Mile.
3. Jog One Mile.
4. Swim Half a Mile.
5. Jog to the Finish Line.

For the challenge, you must roll the "Course Dice". If you get complete you can move on, if you get incomplete, you cannot move on. You may roll every 30 minutes as opposed to the usual hour.

Penalities will be redoing a station.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course   Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Chelsey has finished, so she is our winner. Everyone must still finish, and whoever is list will be DLL.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course   Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:39 pm

"to speed things up, i decided im willing to be dll for this challenge. black and chelsey are done already, brooke said it was okay, so scoddy is the only one left to say if its okay."
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course   Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 pm

"yes u can be dll"
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course   Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Alright, our winner is Chelsey. Congrats you are the paymaster. Our DLL is Blitz. Let's all head back for a vault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course   Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge 13- The Obstacle Course
Page 1 of 1