I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination 16- The Jury

Go down 
+4
terriordx32
Danny
Carly
Host
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Elimination 16- The Jury Empty
PostSubject: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Scoddy, Blitz, and Chelsey. This will be the final elimination. After this we will have our two finalist who will be competing in the finale. There will be no challenge or paymaster or power outing this time for elimination. To help in deciding who will be eliminated, I'd like to welcome back this season's jury: Evan, P. Weezy, Danny, Carly, James, Brooke, and Black. You seven must vote one player who you thinks should be eliminated. The cast that has the most player will get there checks void. You have till Monday (atleast, but I may extend it) to vote! PM your vote and I will reveal it on Monday at 8 PM (unless extended).
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Elimination 16- The Jury Blitzcheck

Elimination 16- The Jury Chelseycheck

Elimination 16- The Jury Scoddycheck
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"Hi guys! Go Chelsey!"
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 pm

It's good to be back.

Congrats to whoever made it this far.

Do you guys have anything to say for us not to vote for you?
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 pm

damn its been a long ass time since i been here...and wow danny nor black nor brooke is in the finall...wow

can we just say our votes out loud ... like they did on tv because i rather say it on here then pm
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Weezy..I think you can if you want to....they will be revealed anyways (from what I've read).
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:50 pm

"They never revealed their votes on TV Weezy... They never had a real jury do voting... Anyway it's obvious who I'm voting so I'll just say it out loud. None of you, maybe Blitz deserves to win, but anyway I'm voting Chelsey off."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:52 pm

"I'll say my vote aloud too. I voted to void Scoddy." Carly looks at him. "Nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:19 pm

I kinda wanna hear what the guys have to say, but since they don't care enough to actually post anything i guess i'll just vote too.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm

"ill do a plea (sorry last time i was on nothing really happened). i think i deserve to be here because i dont think i got into any unnecessary drama or fights. everything i did was for a reason and that got me to the finals. i didnt make any enemies like scoddy or chelsey. i really didnt brag about being paymaster like chelsey was doing last time or how scoddy was doing before. i dont think i screwed anybody over. the worst thing i did was get into a small argument with a few people. so i hope you dont vote mt out."
Back to top Go down
terriordx32

terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 pm

well im voting off chelsey....i never liked you
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks for the reply Blitz, you showed you reall wanna be here.

IMy vote is cast. good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:37 pm

my plea

"i dont tink u guys should vote me off because i have played the game fair and i dont tink any of u guys have a reason to vote me off, blitz kinda slid by the competition so he should be voted off for dat and a lot of u guys hate chelsey because she voided a lot of u, im in the middle so it wouldnt make much sense to vote me off"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 pm

"Well Scoddy you did play a big role in many of us getting void...especially me. You helped get rid of the Bad@$$ alliance & associates lol."
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Okay the votes are in...

The first member of the jury, Evan, voted Chelsey to have Chelsey's check void tonight.

The second member of the jury, P. Weezy, also voted Chelsey's check to be void tonight.

The third member of the jury, Danny, voted to have Scoddy's check void tonight.

The fourth member of the jury, Carly, voted to have Scoddy's check void.

The fifth member of the jury, James, voted to have Blitz's check void tonight.

The sixth member of the jury, Brooke, voted Chelsey to have her check void.

The seventh and final member of the jury, Black, voted Scoddy to have his check void.

Thank you jury. You may all leave now.

Since it is a tie, I am assuming Scoddy and Chelsey will just vote each other off, so I'm leaving the tie-breaker vote to Blitz. Blitz you have till tomorrow night at 8 PM to decide who you want eliminated and who you want to be competing with you in the finale.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm

"okay i want scoddy to be at the finals with me, because he is less competition then chelsey. sorry chelsey, im more friends with you but this is the last shot i have to make it easier for me to win. so congrats scoddy!"
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

The Jury and Blitz have speaken. Chelsey, your check is void. Thanks for playing.

Elimination 16- The Jury Chelseyvoid
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:46 pm

"Actually I think we've spoken not speaken." Carly said correcting him.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:00 am

not the way i would've wanted it to end but i guess it's okay.

May the best Blitz win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination 16- The Jury   Elimination 16- The Jury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination 16- The Jury
Page 1 of 1