I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Welcome teams to your very first team challenge, "Boxing Knock-Out" (similar to Boston Knock-Out). For the challenge, both teams will have to choose one player from thier team to enter the boxing ring, which is suspended in mid-air right above the ocean. The two players will face each other and first one to knock out the opposing player will win a point for their team. There will be two boxing rings, so two matches will take place at once to speed it up. Captains, your job is to choose which player will go next. For Ring 1, Gold Team will say who is going to be in the ring first, and in Ring 2, Green Team will state who will be boxing for them.

To knock-out your opponent, you must hit them three times or get a knock-out on the Boxing Dice. You may post as many times as you want, but you must wait one hour between every roll. Whoever knocks out thier opponent will earn thier team one point. The team that wins the majority of matches (5) will be today's winners and will be safe from elimination. The winning team's captain will then be paymaster, and they will be able to eliminate one player from the opposing team and send them packing!

For the dice roll, you have to use the "Boxing Dice" this time. Do not use the "Dollar Dice" that was only for "Captain's Challenge". For the dice, there are 8 hits, 2 kos, and 5 misses.

Teams, who did you choose as your captain?

Last edited by Host on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 pm

The Green team chose Black as our captain =D
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:28 pm

"our captain is Rico"
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:09 am

Due to some confusion, I have decided that if I feel that a ring has been empty for too long, I will pick a player from whichever team needs to choose first on whose going in, so the match will continue. It will be completely random (unless you arleady went then you won't go again, since you can only go once), so if you're not on its luck.

Also if you roll the dice before waiting a whole hour, your roll will not count. You have to reroll after you waited an hour from your last roll. For example, I roll at 10:00 pm, then I roll again at 10:50 pm, that roll will not count, and I can reroll at 11:50 next because I have to wait an hour from my last roll.
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

Round 1: Abbey vs. Brooke (ring 1)
Round 2: Danny vs. Blitz (ring 2)
Round 3: Spykes vs. Rico (ring 2)
Round 4: Scoddy vs. Black (ring 1)
Round 5: Carly vs. Chelsey (ring 2)
Round 6: James vs. P. Weezy (ring 1)
Round 7: Josh vs. Shaq Fan (ring 1)
Round 8:
Round 9:

Gold Team: 1
Green Team: 4
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Gold Team: 2
Green Team: 5

Green team wins!
(sorry if I wasn't supposed to do it.)
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Round 8:
Round 9:
Did Not Compete: Moons, Jessica, Tina, MJ

Gold Team: 2
Green Team: 5
Back to top Go down
Host
Admin
Host

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Today's winners are the Green Team! Congrats Green Team, all of you are safe. Black, since you were captain, you will now be paymaster. Three people on the Gold Team will have thier faith in your hands now. I will explain how elimination works, once we are back at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out   Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge 1- Boxing Knock-Out
Page 1 of 1