I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Boat- Departure

Go down 
+2
AbbeyAlexa13
Host
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

The Boat- Departure Empty
PostSubject: The Boat- Departure   The Boat- Departure Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 pm

This boat will take anyone who is eliminated back to an airport to get home.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
AbbeyAlexa13

AbbeyAlexa13

PostSubject: Re: The Boat- Departure   The Boat- Departure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:21 pm

So here I am....I'm the sixth person to go home....maybe the first innocent...I'm sad yes, but of all the people chosen, I was the glowing one who stood out from the rest. I take a step forward almost reluctantly with my bags....I left my dark room with the door closed...if people cared to go in, I hope they were a friend so the dark side won't care for them. I hear that some people are sad I'm here today at this moment, it makes me happy though, I walked to my boat for my way home, the wind blowing through my short hair was refreshing and cool. I'm going to miss this place and the people, but here I must go for my next journey...

xoxo Abbey clown
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
ShaqFan7

ShaqFan7

PostSubject: Re: The Boat- Departure   The Boat- Departure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 pm

(doing this since i didndt do it when i was here)

i hope you all lose for voting for me in teh box for no reason and then eliminating me, peace out a-town
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: The Boat- Departure   The Boat- Departure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 pm

"Bye guys, I hope you guys do good, except for Danny >= ( I hope he goes home next."
Back to top Go down
starmannx2000

starmannx2000

PostSubject: Re: The Boat- Departure   The Boat- Departure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 pm

peace out all
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: The Boat- Departure   The Boat- Departure Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:27 pm

"Bye people! Best of luck to almost everyone. Black, I hope your the next bitch to go Very Happy " Carly smiles as she leaves wit all her luggage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat- Departure   The Boat- Departure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat- Departure
Page 1 of 1