I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rico's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Rico's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Rico's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
angel123

angel123

PostSubject: Re: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:15 pm

"yea, i just moved into my room with a guy named pweezy... what a name, and a guy named scoddy. they dont seem too bad but a room with no chicks could be a boring room." rico confessed.

(im not really sure but this is how it works right?)
Back to top Go down
angel123

angel123

PostSubject: Re: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:12 am

im happy i got 5 dollars on my first try im hoping to get 10 on my next dig.
Back to top Go down
angel123

angel123

PostSubject: Re: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:11 pm

i finaly got the 20 dollars i needed, with 6 extra... i didnt make 1st or 2nd place... not even 3rd but i did make 4th, i know it doesent matter but i wanted to finishe any ways.
Back to top Go down
angel123

angel123

PostSubject: Re: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 pm

today we picked teams and i was the first person picked... i was hoping to be on pweezy's team but i got picked so im happy just getting picked... and picked first i might add. Smile
Back to top Go down
angel123

angel123

PostSubject: Re: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am

so recently i was picked for capitan, i feel really bad that i didnt notice the challenge up there and i was confused and had a typo but i think i know what im doing now and will do better.
Back to top Go down
angel123

angel123

PostSubject: Re: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm

ive noticed people recently, exspecially now that the elimination is coming up. they are starting to show their true colors and what their personalities are. some of them i feel i can trust but others i just know i will have to watch out for... i wasent put in the box and i only got one vote by some one i think has an alliance with some one on the green team. im not going to name names. i feel that people shouldnt judge me by my very first acton/challenge but some people dont see it like that. ill save the rest for my next post in here...

Hit Off Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rico's Confessional   Rico's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rico's Confessional
Page 1 of 1