I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carly's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Carly's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Carly's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 am

"Dang! I was too late for the challenge, I didn't want to be captain anyway though. So not a big loss for me."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 pm

"I'm on Green team now..not so bad, out of all the girls I only know Brooke. I've never seen Moons or Jessica around here so I don't know if I'll be able to talk to them soon. Hopefully our team is strong enough to win."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:43 pm

"Is it just me or has Abbey decided to share her confessional with Shaq Fan, P. Weezy, and Tina? lol!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:48 am

"Uh! Chelsey is pretty good at dodging but once I get my chance, I'm taking her out."

(PS I dont have Spring Break this week so I can't go for now.)
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 pm

"I think our team has a lot of very good players. We won last week and I wouldn't be surprised if we won this week. But the arguing could be our ultimate downfall so they should stop that bickering before it ruins the team."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 am

"Yeah! Again I do the final part to help the team win. We are soooo good!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm

"Okay I'm still holding on, but I don't know for how much longer. Hope I can stay on so I can help the Green Team win."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 pm

"Uh! I messed up in the challenge, badly. Now I'm in jeopardy of being put in the bottom 3. That really frightens me since we know one person whos going in and its a tie for the other two places between 4 people. Hopefully my team wants to keep me."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 pm

"To me this elimination is pretty obvious. Rico is gettin bounced unless James chooses to take advantage of Danny being in there and chooses him. But I'd send Rico packin cuz he hasn't done anything to help his team.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:01 pm

"This sucks! I am supposed to bike 5 laps and I started running! Then I started and I only have 1 lap done right now, hopefully I don't cost our team the game..."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 pm

"Yeah! The Gold Team won, so guess who's paymaster...ME! This will be a pretty hard decision, but I think if I have more time to think about it, and talk to them, then it'll all be clear to me. So I'm looking forward to the Power Outing."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 pm

"Yes! The Gold team is winning right now, but the Green Team could pull this outta their hats and win it. Hopefully they lose this challenge, um..no offense guys I don't wanna put you down or anything but I would hate to put an end to our winning streak."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 am

"We lost Tina...I wasn't her friend cuz we never really talked, but I'll miss her. Moons better be more active now cuz if she isn't she knows who's next."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:22 pm

"O..M..G! I can't get a single point in the game, if I get even one I'll be happy."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:41 pm

"Moons mainly f***** us ova and now we lost. Brooke says she's gonna send one of the veterans home(me, Chelsey, Scoddy, and James) so I'm gonna take the hit for them."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm

"Since we have a stalemate Brooke chose, and I'm not one of the three. So I guess I don't have to stick my neck out for Chelsey, James, and Scoddy. Hopefully Chelsey is safe," Carly said as she crossed her fingers for luck.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 am

"To Scoddy, I'm soo sorry for throwing you under. I didn't want to, but I had accidently almost thrown the Host under the bus! Hope he doesn't hate me for it..."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 pm

"Yeah I'm Miss Paymaster! Right now I have to thank Evan cuz he saw my doll twice but didn't take it so thank you! I don't really know who I'm gonna get out though cuz I don't have anything against anyone right now."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:32 pm

"I was soo good at that challenge! I practially like climbed the rope like a monkey but I'm not hairy like one and don't have a tail so that's the difference. I had a good lead on everyone. And now I get to return to being Miss PayMaster!"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:19 pm

"Danny got void, he was a very honest player so I respect that. But may I ask the camera people, why are you still taping Tina's confessional?"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:03 pm

"4 out of 7, pretty good right? I'm not the winner, but at least I'm not the loser either."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:53 pm

"Right now I really don't want to be in the box, but what can I do? I don't want to vote in Chelsey or James, Brooke is already in, and I'm not gonna vote for Blitz again cuz thats cliche. the only one in for sure is Black right now. But I'm gonna do whatever it takes to keep me outta the box, so sorry if i have to hurt some of ya'll in the process. I feel like if I go in, it might be the end for me on this show."
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:52 pm

"It sucks to be void now, but I"m happy I got this far. I really do wish James or Chelsey win this cuz I really think their the only two legit people in the game. Black is a total asshole. I feel stupid trusting him, and Scoody was telling me all along that Black was a bad person, everyone told me, but Black was just wearing a mask the whole time. I think Scoddy made a bad choice to keep the ring leader in the game when I truely wasn't against him in the game, ever. But karma came around so...yeah!"

Thanks for voiding me, seriously. I wouldn't of been able to get on much next week cuz I have a science project, history essay, and the final part of my spanish finals next week.
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:20 pm

After elimination post~

"I haven't been on the show for like 3 episodes and Black is still talkin bout how I played both sides. What does that have to do wit anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Confessional   Carly's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carly's Confessional
Page 1 of 1