I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danny's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Danny's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Danny's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:13 pm

So aparently the game started already. I've been without internet for the last few days so i'm out of the loop haha.

It seems i'm in the green team, i haven't checked who's on my team yet but i'm sure it's gonna kick ass.

I hope i can be present for the next challenge i don't wanna screw up for the team hehe.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Ok so it hasn't even been a week since we got here and the assholes are already popping up on here, this guy made some pretty harsh comments about something that happened to me that was pretty sad.
But oh well, this oughta teach not bare my feelings on open forums haha, or at least not in front of the wrong people, but i really appreciate the people who were supportive about it.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:34 pm

So Greg just announced our first team challenge and i'm so excited about it.

I hope Black comes here in time for us to be able to knock out the players from the gold team first.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 pm

So, the challenge has already started and the gold team captain is nowhere to be found haha.

The gold team members are pissed obviously. It's amusing.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm

OMG Rico is sooo confussed about tonights challenge, it's hillarious!
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 am

So far the challenge is looking great.

I got a hit.

Brooke's got a hit.

Abbey is nowhere to be found.

And the gold team captain has no idea what he's doing.

If all goes well winning this should be no problem.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:04 am

So i finally knocked Blitz off the ring and scored the first point for our team!, i'm so happy.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm

We're only one hit away from winning this challenge and carly is nowhere to be found, and to make thingas worst Chelsey started fighting back, good thing she missed the punch.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:47 am

The gold team already has 2 points and carly still doesn't show up, if we lose because of her i'm gonna be so pissed!
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 am

So after 2 days we finally won our first challenge, so far most people who participated really proved themselves, but there are still people on the team who need to step it up and really show us we can count on them.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:16 pm

P. Weezy is such an idiot. He claims me and Black are working woth people from the other team and are throwing challenges but we we confront him about it he always plays coy and talks about something else, he's being shaddy and wont even back up hisown words, he claims he has a "contact" who's giving him this information and he refuses to tell us who it is, so it's obvious it's someone from the other team.

P.Weeze has an alliance with members from the gold team and he's trying to put the heat on black and me so we don't catch him, he's a coward.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Argh!, Weezy and i have been working our asses off trying to build that damn car and we can't get the last part (engine), i hope we get it soon so brooke can start driving this baby.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 pm

We finally get done building the car, we did it before the gold team and Brooke is already driving.

I hope this proves to my team and everyone else who doubted me that i am loyal to the team and i'm in it to win for us.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Out Car is past the finish line. So all we can do right now is sit back and hope the rest of the team does well too.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 pm

We won our 2nd consecutive team challenge and i'm extremly happy, we worked our asses off building that car and we deserve this win. I fell bad for the gold tema who now has to face another vault.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:00 am

The new green team is so so, at least i'm happy i'm still with Brooke and Weezy, i know they're good loyal people, the rest i don't know, but it'll show when it's time for the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 pm

ughh i can't belive i missed this week's challenge, i've been checking the boards every day and the only time i'm out of the house is when the challenge happens. And now i'm in the box haha.

I really don't know what's gonna happen on the power outing, James seems like a reasonable person who's open to hearing everyone, i'm just gonna be myself and stay true to what i belive and hope that's enough to keep me around.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Elimination's tonight.

I just hope i showed James i care enough to be here and he will keep me safe.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:12 am

So we lost another challenge, it sucks that i keep missing out on them since the challenges are always on monday nights when i have a meeting.
I'm sure i'm gonna be in the box again, which sucks.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:50 am

I recieved my check from Carly and i'm very greatfull.

I'm sad to see Abbey gone, it;s sure not gonna be the same without her.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:36 am

The team kicked ass today!

Everybody worked really hard to win our first challenge and now i'm paymaster.

Hopefully it will all turn out for the best.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Going into the power outing i was set on voiding Scoddy's check because he was the strongest in the box, but after listening to both him and Tina i decided he deserved to stay more. Tina is nice, but if you think making false acusations and threatening the paymaster will get you to stay then you must be a real idiot.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 pm

It looks like people are going at it on the power outing, i love how Brooke knows when she has the power and toys with everyone haha. I hope she makes a good decision and eliminates either Moons or Chelsey, although i would like to see Moons go for betraying us.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm happy with Brooke's decision, if Moons would've kept quiet she would still be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny's Confessional
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next