I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danny's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danny

Danny

Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 am

This challenge is really fun, i threw Scoddy under the bus and now he's dead last loser and automatically in the box, i'm sorry Scoddy, but i have to keep me and my friends safe no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:38 pm

It's getting down to the wire.

i was very surprised to see Evan go, i thought he didn't have any enemies on the house so it was shocking.

You can never think you're safe, the only safe position in the house right now is paymaster.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm

It's been days without a challenge and everyone's starting to ask themselves if there's gonna be one this following days. I just hope i'm here for it.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:14 am

Chelsey is trying to be all smart voting me and Black in the box when it's obvious she's only doing it because she has nobody on this game that will have her back, she's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:13 am

Damn this vault was crazy.

Nobody likes each other at this point, so everybody is gunning for everybody, hope Black makes it through this elimination.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Elimination is over and Weezy got his check voided, it sucks to see him gone because he's a geniune person, but there was really no point for him to stay if he wasn't enjoying the game anymore, best of luck to him.

The tension in the house is so high, right now i hope we get a challenge soon so we can get our minds off the drama and keep competing.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:15 am

Argh, i hate my name with those big red letters haha.

Well guys it's been a blast playing with you. I made a few good friends here, and i'm glad i got to this point being honest to my friends and being myself. In the end i prefer to be eliminated than go against my friends, i don't hold any grudges against Brooke for doing what she did, it's understandable if you wanna save yourself, i wish her luck in this game, i'm also glad black is still here and gets another chance to compete. I hope James and Carly do well too, they are very good people and deserve to win.
To the rest of the people in the house, i'm sorry if i acted mean or hostile in the last few days, but it was just so boring here and i wanted to start some drama now that Weezy was gone haha, i wish you guys the best.
I hope to see you guys in another game soon, take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Confessional   Danny's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny's Confessional
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2