I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tina's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Tina's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Tina's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm

"Apparently I missed the captains challenge and I'm not captain because of it, hopefully people can see that I'm not weak and that in future challenges I will do good. I guess missing the first challenge was a bad impression."
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:11 pm

"I'm so happy that Abbey is back because shes way more of an asset to our team then MJ and Josh combined, I wish Black could void 2 checks tonight"
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 pm

"This challenge is hard, putting people into 2 seperate teams was really confusing. I had to put 2 really good people on team 2 because MJ is useless so we would only have 2 builders in that group and that deciding who was driving and who was building was tough, hopefully I made some good choices and decisions"
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 pm

"We lost the challenge and I'm very upset, since I was captain most of the responsibility of losing the challenge is going to go to me and I think my name will be brought up in the vault a couple times"
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 pm

"I'm in the box and I might be sent home which makes no sense since I'm so weak and pathetic it would be smart for me to stick around"
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:59 pm

"The power outing wasn't as good as I planned it, for one thing she didn't ask me anything she was just making fun of me because I said that we can swim and shes like is swimming more important. She didn't choose her 1 on 1 with me either."
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:51 am

"I was a little surprised that Moons voided Josh's check and not mine or Rico's, I guess that power outing we have really convinced her to send Josh home"
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:49 pm

"P Weezy was so close to having his check void I could taste it but Scoddy decided to save him and void Shaqfans, oh well I know "The Weez" won't last much longer here"
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:13 pm

"I think that the gold team is going to win the challenge, I'm really liking the new gold team, were going to win it all!"
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 pm

"This challenge can go to anyone, at one point the Green Team is winning and then the Gold is winning and back and forth, I hope the Gold Team comes out to win."
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:55 pm

"Danny voids my check and I'm sure the reason he voided me was because he knew Scoddy was a strong competitor and he can help him later on in the game and Moons is in his alliance, so I was the only person he could have void. I am 100% sure that Moons threw away the challenge and Danny kept her here because they have an alliance together and with other original green team members. I have no regrets and I hope Danny goes home soon."
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:40 am

"I'm glad that Danny got what he deserved, which was his check to be void. Not only is he a complete moron for voiding my check but also when I posted that if Carly was smart she'd get rid of Black, Danny went all crazy and resorted to name callling. In the end he got what he deserved."
Back to top Go down
Tina

Tina

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:11 am

"I'm pretty happy that Carly got void and is now out, because I told her to get rid of Black when she had the chance or he would have screwed her over, and look at what happened Black screwed Carly over and now shes void."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina's Confessional   Tina's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tina's Confessional
Page 1 of 1