I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Black's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Black's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:21 pm

What........................the...........................hell.
How hard can finding paper in sand be...I keep getting dollar bills! I want to be captain!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:21 am

So Evan's kicking ass here but I'm not worried too much because there will be another captain...I'm 13 and on my way...let's go!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:40 pm

What the hell, I busted my ass looking for that money! Haha at least I got in 3rd place, I'm looking forward to trying to be with P. Weezy but I have no idea what he's thinking.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Wooooooooooooh, P. Weezy picked me and I'm happy..I'm ready to take this team to the end!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 pm

So i know that Danny is pretty committed and so I chose him first for the box ring...I'm confident he will do well and I'm happy I'm captain because I am always here for my team!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 pm

I don't think there is any reason for anyone on my team to think I'm a bad captain because I'm doing the best I can and devoting everything. We are in the lead 3-1 and the Gold team is no where to be seen. We have this in the bag. I won my match and happier than ever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 pm

I am EXTREMELY glad that Carly won her match...this means I can finally call myself the paymaster for this elimination....I am really excited to see who will be in the box.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:49 pm

So we need the steering wheel and Brooke finished for us..we're hoping to win here. I think Weezy is a good active member and all, but he can act like his sh** doesn't smell.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Oh loooook! We won again! Wooh, I'm pretty happy. Hopefully Weezy stops insinuating that I'm trying to throw challenges!! I want this team to go to the end without any flaws! Hell yeah, let's see who the gold team puts in the vault.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Josh, Tina, and Rico.
Sucks for them I guess........Josh is such a weak player, he has no importance in here so I'm thinking we should keep him..he's never on.
Tina and Rico, I find no reason why they are in but damn, gotta see what happens after power outing is over!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Moons is smart. I know she will chose the rite person to void their check.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 pm

I am SO happy Josh is still in the game..he does nothing. Let's see who Moons will void.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 pm

So I can't believe we lost....I came on last minute but still fell into the water..now we're in the vault, Scoddy is captain..I'm going crazy!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Pretty sure I was the first one picked and I'm happy about it...It shows that Scoddy is showing some type of trust in me and he has every reason to. I believe this the gold team can win!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Here we are, voting for our next team captain, everything seems to be going smooth, knocks on wood!!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Dumb@$$ shaq fan get's voided and still comes back to complain..go home loser. He was barely here and when he was, thought he was running stuff. Hah, show's how much in control he was. Peace dude.

Anyways, I have eaten 7 pies so far, our team is going strong, and it seems like we may have this in the bag? Haha hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Gold team is doing amazing and there is no stopping us..I finished first on our race challenge and I'm freakin' happy that we're all participating..the other can't touch us now!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Green team sucks.
Gold team rules.

I can't believe how dysfunctional they are..I'm so glad I am on a team that puts so much effort. I believe someone from Gold will win all the money!!!
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 am

I'm so disgusted..that team is so close to winning.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:52 am

So from what I know, Tina check is voided. Uhm...I can't say I'm sad..although she was a strong competitor, fairly active, she got annoying quickly. Very aggressive woman. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Moons is a dumbass. You don't reveal a semi-friendship relationship you have built up all this time and expect to be all of a sudden "respected" by everyone else. She feels safe just because she told the Gold team about what I had talked to her about.

Well if she is telling them about my private messages, what makes the rest of the gold team feel safe of her going on and telling someone from the green team what we talk about. She was a quiet one...but that's the ones you always have to watch out for.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 pm

I am SO HAPPY Moons is gone. Thank you, thank you Brooke for getting rid of that troll..she didn't know when to keep her mouth shut!! She began out loyal but changed ways.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm

I'm in a loss rite now......
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Power outing is so stupid....Blitz keeps calling me gay becuase of the way I type I guess....weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black's Confessional
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next