I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chelsey's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Chelsey's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Chelsey's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:13 am

"im on gold team so im pretty happy. our team looks a lot better shaped then the green team. im surprised i was picked early lol because i dont think i stood out that much. must be the looks."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:10 pm

"so its me and carly and she hits me twice and i hit her once, and then were up thier, but nothing is happening. i have to try my best to make sure i dont get hit"
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 pm

"my very first vault, and its going smooth. nobodys really talking or voting but alliances are being exposed really early. who alliances this early in the game? your asking to be put in the box if your gonna alliance that early and not be sneaky about it."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:03 pm

"we finally get done building our car and now its time for tina to drive. i hope the car doesnt break down or anything because we really didnt do that good of a job putting it together."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:20 pm

"in the vault, i didnt even have to say anything and abbey is still getting votes. the only reason i voted abbey last time was because i knew she was safe. this time, it could be anything, so im not voting her into the box."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 am

"the green team is so messed up. nobody is working as a team and its so funny watching them put thier stronger people into the box. im pretty sure some of the green team threw it away because nobody was holding on for an hour and they were going for longer times which were harder. gold team isnt that good because we half our team isnt ever on, so i find it hard to believe we won it without some help from the green team."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 pm

"so im still on the gold team. on the gold team its, me, scoddy, james, tina, carly, black, and moons. on the green team its brooke, p. weezy, evan, danny, rico, abbey, and blitz. if they lose, they will put abbey and rico into the box (because thier inactive), and will only need to figure out a third person. but if we lose, we have to put three good/decent players who don't deserve to go into the box and the vault will just go crazy. hopefully we don't lose any challenges."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:56 pm

"i get done with the race and my feet are hurting but atleast i finished. im pretty sure gold is gonna win this challenge so we dont have to send one of players home anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:16 am

"surprisingly we lose, and im just as shocked as everyone watching. now we have to go through a vault and an elimination and i was captain so i might be going in. well im gonna try my best to make sure im not in."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 pm

"the vault is crazy becuase nobody knows who should go in. moons and black both admit to throwing the challenge but if we put them in, the 3rd person is still going home. they both told everyone that they have an alliance with brooke and danny. me and some of the other players already knew about danny and blacks alliance, but moons and brooke too now? wow they really did a lot of building lol."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:42 pm

"so the power outing went okay. i really didnt do or say anything to brooke that might make her want to keep me. im not going to go and kiss up to her because she holds the power to eliminate me or keep me. either she keeps me or she doesnt. no matter what i say to her, it probably wouldn't change her mind. the best thing i can do is tell her, that her alliance, (brooke, black, danny) will be targeted if they get rid of me."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:56 pm

"so our first individual challenge has a lot to do with how popular and strong you are. i dont think ive made that many enemies so i dont see why anyone would want to throw me under a bus. i got blitz under though. sorry lol. anyway all those alliances nobody was sure about are definitly going to come out at this challenge. this is the challenge to prove if someone has an alliance with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:32 pm

"im out of the competition for the challenge. thanks a lot danny. all my hopes and dreams of being paymaster are ruined. hopefully someone who will keep me around longer will win paymaster."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:08 am

"this vault should be really simple and easy. everyone needs to vote in alliance bad or w/e. there are like 4 of them and there going to start to outnumber us, unless we vote them in. 8 of us in the vault, their are 4 of them and then 4 of everyone else, so we can atleast stalemate it and let carly come in and pick who she wants."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:47 pm

"im really disappointed in carlys decision for elimination. i could understand if she saved black to make it easier for herself later on but thats not the case. she didnt save black to help herself at all because he wont help her. black and the bad alliance are going to eliminate everyone and nobody wants to do anything because they think their safe and honestly i dont think they have any guts to."

Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:06 pm

"so im not the best singer out there but surprisingly enough i won the challenge. you can call me miss paymaster. scoddy is going to be safe no matter what. so there really isnt any point in voting them him in because then i'll just void danny. so if that alliance was smart they would put up people who stand a good chance with danny."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:03 pm

"the power outing went okay. i really didnt learn anything new. the usual backstab and you keep me here ill keep you here stuff. brooke told me that black goes on dannys account to participate in vaults and challenges whenever danny isnt around which is really stupid and unfair. the host wont do anything about it since it wasnt in the rule. now im actually leaning to eliminate one of them over brooke but not sure."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:52 am

"im kind of happy with scoddys decision because i had no idea where carly stood. she was playing both sides. she recently told me that she was playing black but if you were really playing black you would have voted him in the vault and not me. you were trying to play both sides and thats why you got out. i dont think any of the vets could believe her anymore and she was working with black. this just goes to show that if you are with black or brooke, your probably next."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm

"im in the vault and im not even that upset about it. i know james and i know i deserve to be here, so im hoping he keeps me around a little longer, but if he decides to eliminate me, then fine, im eliminated. im getting really pissed off by black. i dont know if hes trying to be the new 'brooke' of the season or what, but he isn't getting anywhere. i know why a lot of people hate him and im really tired of him and his act. black tells me that scoddy and brooke have been in an alliance since day 1 and that i shouldnt trust them and that brooke voted for me after i saved her. in case you forget dumb***, you voted for me last time, when i saved you, so dont even go there with anyone else."

(i will posting the pm for other peoples personal viewing)

To: Chelsey
Posted: Today at 5:28 pm
Subject: [No title] Quote message

Me, you, and Brooke are in the vault.
Let me explain something. If you look back at the vault, you will see my plan. These were the final results:

Black- XXX
Blitz-X
Chelsey-XX
Scoddy-

I voted for Blitz and Scoddy voted for you and me. I hinted to Scoddy and told him that if he changed his votes to Blitz and took away the vote he had on you, it would put me and Blitz in the box. The reason I told Scoddy was because he said he trusts you and thought maybe he would try to save you. BUT you know what? Scoddy and Brooke have been in an alliance since day 1 and she probably manipulated him into voting for you. I feel like Brooke is a poison!! Wasn't she the one that told something to your boyfriend or etc? Ugh...and when you were paymaster, when she told you me and Danny went on each others account, it wasn't b/c she cared about it, it was b/c she cared about being here, she def. played you and it's obvious. You even said you would void her and you kept her, she should of at least owed you this one.
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:29 pm

"I'm about to go into this elimination ceremony and I really want to void two people tonight. I think I made it clear to Brooke that she's getting VOID tonight. I just don't like her because I really think she's fake and mean, and an overall sad person in real life."
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:08 pm

"ding dong the b*tch is dead. that goes to both black and brooke. they played dirty so at the end, thier dirty tactics and strategies got them out."

"first off, even though brooke said i didnt get her out, i really did. because i told her if she didnt quit she would have been void. second, im am sooo glad black is finally eliminated. he brought all of it to himself. when you trick people to go into the box, make fake alliances, have 1000 side deals going on, have conversations in a completely different chat, strategize in the vault and last minute change your votes to screw it up, throw away challenges to get someone out, and treat people like crap, its going to bite you in your @$$. he tried to act like brooke and it got really annoying. he was really pathetic in all the power outings and i just got sick of his attitude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsey's Confessional   Chelsey's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsey's Confessional
Page 1 of 1