I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blitz's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Blitz's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Blitz's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:33 am

"I get done with finding 20 bucks for the captains challenge first so not only do I get to pick my entire team, but i'm guarenteed being safe from elimination."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 pm

"picking teams started, and I need a strong team. rico did pretty good in the challenge so hes my main man"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 pm

"rico is getting really confused on what he does as captain, and im starting to think, making him captain might not have been such a great idea"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am

"so rico is really sucking it up as captain. he doesnt know the rules or how the challenge works. he picked danny from the other team in the ring, and your supposed to pick someone from your own team. he finally puts me in the ring, and im athletic i got this in the bag (if im awake). i just hope rico doenst mess it up for gold team"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:07 pm

"i dont think abbey should be captain. she hasnt given anybody any good reason to be. her only reason was so she could eliminate p. weezy because hes going after her. um..this is a game, everyone is gonna go after everyone eventually. you need a better reason then that if you wanna be captain."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 pm

"the green team is horrible. i wish i was still on the gold team. for the vault, i vote in abbey, rico, and danny. and then abbey votes in herself, rico, and danny. haha are you kidding me. you voted yourself in? this team is so out of it."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:30 pm

"we cant figure out our captain. its between me, evan, and danny. me and evan are tied for the lead but nobody is willing to change thier vote. if i cant be captain, id rather have danny be captain, because i think danny would be a better captain then evan and danny will eliminate the right person. so if we cant figure out the tie between me and evan, most likely danny is going to be captain."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:23 pm

"so ever since ive been on the new green team, i wanted to be captain for a challenge, and i still didnt get a chance. its 4 former green team members, and then me, a once gold team member, left on my team. do i think im going to be captain? nope. not until individuals. the original green team members are sticking together and im stuck waiting till individuals."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am

"so this elimination was intense. brooked asked me (in a pm) to vote for her in the vault so i was wondering if she was just going to quit because why would you wanna go in but i guess she planned something and knew she was safe or something. evan got void. i think he volunteered or something too. good thing is were down to 9 people and im not that big of a target."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:13 pm

"i get my check and im disgusted haha just kidding im happy. but i really think this game is going to get harder because nobody is eliminated the stronger people. there are so many alliances and shadiness going around. right now im alone but im pretty sure someone would want me soon since im the only sway vote in the house left."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:41 pm

"i need to kick some a$$ in the challenge. if i dont get dead-last loser, i will still be in the box tomorrow for elimination because everyone will vote me in. so the only way i know im going to be safe if i win this challenge."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:19 pm

"i made it to the final round against chelsey and i was only up there for 2 seconds so im hoping chelsey gets 1 second so i can be paymaster, but if she wins im cool with her being paymaster too because i know im not her number one target."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:47 pm

"carly voted for me but then took away the vote and i thought that was pretty cool of her but i still had to vote her in. the point of the game is to save yourself by any means neccessary. my main goal is to make sure im not in that box today and im obviously going to vote for people who already have a lot of votes to make sure im not going in."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:32 am

"this vault will be really easy. black and brooke are going in no matter what. most likely its going to be a stalemate with me and scoddy voting black and brooke, and they vote us and chelsey picks black and brooke. that or black and brooke will vote each other and still go in."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 pm

"last nights elimination had to be one of the best ones here. two people got eliminated and i moved from the final 5 to final 3. one more elimination and then the finale!"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 pm

"so i get to decide who gets to go to the finals with me. im really surprised i didnt get eliminated by the jury. i guess even though i didnt deserve it, atleast i played fair, clean, and nice. i decided to void chelsey tonight because she is way more competition to me, then scoddy is. so i hope no hard feeling to anyone in this game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitz's Confessional   Blitz's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blitz's Confessional
Page 1 of 1