I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Admin
Host

Brooke's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Brooke's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://ilovemoney.forumotion.net
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:42 pm

"I just love this mansion. It's so big and cool. I could get used to this. Most the people here are cool. This is gonna be really fun. I better not be leaving Mexico anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 pm

"There is so much talk about alliances going around and it is so annoying. It's like everyone else is trying to create thier own alliance early on, so thier safe. Most likely they'll get screwed over because nobody really knows anybody else. I hope I won't be an easy target since i'm the only one playing on the spot, and not worrying about alliances."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:33 am

"So our team is cracking. And thier is a lot of fighting going around about alliances and players throwing away the next challenge and all. All I know is if we lose, I'm most likely safe no matter what. So Brooke, just sit back and watch for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:47 pm

"Moons calls Josh up first, and I'm like, yay Josh get's to stay and hurt his team even more. But it turns out, she calls him up first and voids his check. What is she doing? Eliminate thier weakest player. What kind of a strategy is that? Our team is still going to win, but I was hoping Josh stayed for individuals so it would be an easy win."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:32 pm

"So today, I find out that someone called P. Weezy and told him it was me. Now it wasn't me, so I want to know who would do something so stupid like impersonating another player (esp. since this site is fake and its not real money)."

(Whoever it is better stop it, because that is so retarted, and I WILL find you...)
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

"I end up getting second most votes and now I'm the new captain for the green team. I only got two votes, so the people in the house basically gave it to me. Scoddy got four or five votes. The only people who voted for me was myself and Moons. It really didn't take as much as effort as I thought to be captain."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

"Me and Abbey were good friends at the start of the show, but now she's hurting me a lot more then she's helping me. It's time for me to jump ship. I decided to vote her into the box, because although we're friends, that does not mean she can pick who I vote for. I hope she doesn't get eliminated, but at this point, I can't do anything to help her. We're friends but that doesn't mean that I won't vote for her to go into the box. I'm not going to end up putting someone else into that box, that doesn't deserve it. That would hurt our team."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 pm

"So it's Abbey, Evan, and Danny in the box, and alls I know is if Carly eliminates Danny from the competition, she is going to wished she never joined the game. I will make sure she is eliminated really, really soon. So if she knows what's good for her, she would keep Danny. Danny is a big asset to the green team, and if we lose him, we have no chance of winning."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 am

"I find the last egg and finally green team wins one. I found 5 of the 10 eggs, so I'm MVP. Suck it Chelsey. Your not sending anybody home this time."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 pm

"We win the challenge because the gold team ended up with three penalities. Thanks Moons and Blacks. I'm so glad the gold team has stupid people who don't know how to wait an hour. Anyway, most likely I'll be eliminating the 3rd person in, since the 3rd person will be a veteran."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"So I had this great plan to get rid of a really strong player from the gold team, but someone screwed that up. The gold team couldn't decide so they just let me pick the checks so I end up picking Black and Moons because one of them screwed me in that vault. I also put Chelsey, because I know she's gunning for me and if I can work with Black and Moons, I could always get rid of Chelsey."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 pm

"Some people are overreacting about my alliance. I know for a fact that theres a Veteran Alliance (Scoddy, Carly, Chelsey, James) from the gold team. They need to stop making it sound like having an alliance is bad, because they have one. I'm sure everyone has an alliance with atleast one person in the house."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm

(adding to my last post)

"Some people are overreacting about my alliance. I know for a fact that theres a Veteran Alliance (Scoddy, Carly, Chelsey, James) from the gold team. They need to stop making it sound like having an alliance is bad, because they have one. I'm sure everyone has an alliance with atleast one person in the house. Also, Weezy has an alliance since day 1 with 3 or 4 other players. I don't think there is anyone, still in the game, who doesn't have some help or someone who has their back."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

"Moons had to go, she really wasn't much help. The only thing she was good for was throwing challenges, but now that there are no more teams, her throwing away challenges wouldn't help anyway. She was loyal but I don't think she would have stuck with us, if I kept her here. Everytime I ask her to do something, she always has to put so much thought into it, and she can be easily manipulated. Being paymaster was fun though."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:18 pm

"I was so close to being Paymaster but then Evan got me out. I don't even know why he went for me. He grabbed Carly's dummy twice unless theres some sort of an alliance I'm not aware of.."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:49 pm

"This game is so much in my control. The vault was going to be Scoddy, Evan, and Weezy, but then Carly told me, during the challenge I was safe for doing good, so I told my alliance, Danny, Black, and Weezy to vote for me. I then told Blitz to vote for me, and then Chelsey and Scoddy and Evan voted for me for personal issues. I KNEW I was going to be safe, I put myself in the box because I wanted Evan or Scoddy gone, and if Weezy was in there, he'd be gone instead. So I used my brain and got people to do what I wanted them to do to get who I wanted out. Sorry Carly, but you got played."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:02 pm

"Well the challenge is harder then it looks. It really takes a lot of muscle and energy to climb the ropes and I don't think I'm progressing a lot. I see Carly is in the lead which is so stupid since she was paymaster last time and then wished she wouldn't. So this time, if she doesn't want to be paymaster, she shouldn't try so hard."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:19 pm

"So Carly voids P. Weezy and I'm confused about it. Weezy was never a threat to anyone. He was the least active player. He didn't do anything in the vault. I thought Blitz would definitly be going home because he was going to be safe in the vault, but he still went against the majority. I don't see any reason why Carly needed to keep him here. Why keep somone whose against us? I don't know if she's trying to play more then one side or something but I guess the only person you can really depend on is yourself."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:44 pm

"So I don't know why everyone is voting to have Chelsey come in and choose. I think it's stupid because it's pretty obvious who Chelsey will pick. People who voted Chelsey to come in, indirectly are voting me to be eliminated, which I think is really, really stupid. They don't have the guts to vote me face on, so they are just going to hide behind Chelsey and do it."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:20 pm

"So I get dead-last loser and I'm not surprised. I'm the least sluttiest, nastiest, dirtiest girl in the house so obviously I'm not going to know how to hold on to a pole. But, now my check is automatically in the strong box and Scoddy is paymaster. I know if I don't get Black or/and Carly in that strong box with me, I'm going to be eliminated."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:29 pm

"I am starting to see why everyone hated Black on the show. He is annoying, he twists words and keeps repeating himself. Him posting the same thing twice isn't changing anything. He's like that 4 year old cousin you just want to strangle. If he wins the money, I hope he can find and buy himself some fake friends because I know for a fact he doesn't have any when he goes back home."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"So I'm surprised I got the first check. I thought I'd be safe because I know Scoddy dislikes Black and Carly can't be trusted, but I didn't think I'd get the first check. I thought he'd scare me a little and have me and Black/Carly be the last two and then give me my check. Oh well. Nobody can take that money away from me."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:26 pm

"Me, Chelsey, and Black are up for elimination. I'm hoping Black will be eliminated this time. Chelsey is James' friend and James is really loyal, so I'm sure Chelsey is safe tonight. Me and Black, I definitly think I deserve to be here more and I'm more friends with James."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:47 pm

"I decide it's time for me to go. I knew I was going to be eliminated this time, but instead of letting Chelsey's fake a** eliminate me, I choose to quit. So guess what b*tch, you didn't eliminate me. Also, there is still going to be an elimination and now Black will get void. That's what you get for messing with me b*tch. It's a win-win situation, and at the end, I am the real winner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke's Confessional
Page 1 of 1