I Love Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Money-Lovers to I Love Money!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black

Black

Black's Confessional - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:22 am

All this time, I wanted Weezy gone because someone stuck these horrible things about him in my mind and I feel so stupid for letting it happen. Now that he's gone, I feel horrible about it because of what he said in his confession...but I try to make my self happier about it that he had a good experience and that he was getting bored..so hopefully I see him at the reunion..whenever that will be.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Don't know how the dirty alliance will back stab each other because there's 1 in the box and 2 others out of it...there's not much that could be done for us to go against each other.?
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:31 pm

My stomach just fell out my butt. I don't know what sort of miracle just happened. I'm so glad that Chelsey has some sort of tiny little belief in her heart or mind that I am true to my words and I won't let her down if I gain any power as a paymaster, etc....

On the other hand, I am depressed that Danny has to leave. He kept my hopes high in this game, he really did. I hope to see him soon..best of luck to him.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Last elimination, I lost my best friend here. This elimination, I am almost 100% positive I'm going to go in...Scoddy will choose me and void my check, but what else is new? I feel like even if I talk to him, he will base this on personal issues and void me just because he doesn't like me. I have no choice but to go down with what I have. Almost like an exit speech but I'll use that soon probably.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:10 am

Okay, I want to start off by thanking Scoddy a million times. I'm very happy he kept me here.

I also want to say that I don't get why Carly does not like me now? Because she got voided? First of all, don't blame that on me.
Second of all, I made a promise to you which I kept which was to keep you out of the box. And I did that when Danny got voided. This time around, my vote could have made it a clear consensus and me and Carly would be in the box. Carly told me to spare her and just let Scoddy come in and pick...that's what that meant. So I did, I felt bad for her. Now, Scoddy comes and picks and he picks me and Carly, the obvious choice. Then he voids her, but I don't see how that is my fault? In the powerouting, I didn't say she was a bad friend or disloyal. I never said she should be voided.

And you know what, even with people telling me that Carly plays both sides, I still had trust for her and I still actually do, she was sincere to me. I just don't get why all of the sudden, she does not like me.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey Carly..if you read this, please don't tell me I'm an a-hole when you're the one playing both sides and you told Chelsey that you were 'playing' me. At least I stuck to one side and saved you once and tried to save you again.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Can't really believe I've made it so far. Being the most hated and most targeted. Well I feel like that, anyways.

Don't know why I'm being told that I am trying to act like Brooke? Am I making confessionals saying that "This game is so much in my control"?
No I am not. Am I making secret counter alliances? No. When I tried making another alliance, which was with Carly and James, I asked Brooke and Danny if they were OKay with it first, then I asked them to be in an alliance with us. It was me, Danny, Brooke, Carly, and James for a little, maybe 1 challenge. Brooke told me, I think, that Carly is playing both sides? Not sure if she said that or not so Brooke, if you read this, DON'T SAY I said it was absolutely you that said it, because I know you try to twist things around. Someone else could have said to me the same thing but I really don't remember and didn't believe them. From talking with Carly, she seemed very trustworthy. Well, when we were in the box with Scoddy as paymaster, I guess Scoddy had asked Carly to vote for me? And she agreed to do so. Then, when I came up with a plan to keep me and Carly out of the box, she agreed with me. She went with Scoddy, b/c it would save her, then with me, because it would save her. But I respect she was trying to keep herself safe, but don't do it by listening to both sides that way. Not saying she was unloyal to me but she was being loyal to both sides, that's what got her eliminated and I did nothing but try to save her. Brooke's mad because I made it so that she was in the box with me and Danny. She saved herself by telling our big 'secret.' So, if she was in trouble in the future, she'd probably be a rat and spill out any other secrets she's hiding. Plus, she always starts to swear whenever she gets mad, that's taking it a bit serious...calm down, simmer down Brooke. Alliance wise, I've only stuck with the people that have been on my alliance .They are the only ones I listened to. Everyone else, was not my target, but the people that I did not want in the future. If they could have been voided, then they would, if not, it was whatever. That's how I played the game, I didn't target anyone except for Weezy in the begginning. Me, Brooke, and Danny were targeting him. Brooke told me that Weezy asked her to be in his alliance and she told me that she was going to play along to get information out. That's what helped us a lot, thanks to Brooke. THANKS BROOKE! But all along, Scoddy told me that she was actually always trying to save Weezy from being eliminated. Scoddy didn't like me at all, so I didn't know if I should believe him but after realizing she got pissed when Weezy got voided, I started realizing that maybe Brooke was playing us too. (Me and Danny). And now, after Brooke reads this, it's all going to be a lie, naturally.

James was the only real 'friend' that I had on here and now he's gone...I'm hopeless. Let's see what the next challenge holds for me. Only thing keeping me from quitting is Brooke. Because she would be more than happy to see me go quitting.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 pm

I thought I was going to get very mad when I get void. But I actually wasn't. For one thing, I made it to the top 4. I was the most hated and I made it so far....I'm very happy. Another reason I'm not mad is obviously this was coming to me. Haha. But the best part of it, is that the little girl, who calls herself Brooke, she quit. There's nothing better than seeing the person you dislike the most quitting. And her reasons for quitting? She knew she would be void. Sore loser is what she is.

Well, it was a really fun experience actually, having everyone go crazy because I made an alliance. Everyone hated me...haha and I still made it through numerous eliminations...I have no regrets for sure.

Brooke and Danny were my best friends at the beginning. They both got me where I am and I can't thank both enough but both went before me, although our alliance broke up way before that. Well anyways, I really do hope to be on a different game with these people, I had fault with my alliance breaking up and that's the only thing that troubled me. I thought I was saving another person..which turns out to be Carly and she was playing both sides but I did not expect that. It was my first time being on an online game and getting 4th is pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black's Confessional   Black's Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black's Confessional
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2